Sunday 24 October 2010

Plymouth

Its been a long time since I havent posted anything, I probably should apologize. Anyway, life has been a little boring during the last month so I decided to dig into my photographic file and this is what I got for this post.

I went to visit a friend in plymouth and was surprised by the city, its a nice place with its mayor development during the 30s, thats why there are lots of art deco buildings, but the most important landmark is a beautiful lighthouse. Enough said! Now photos!

You are never too old for Ice Cream!
Johny


Ocean View


Lighthouse

Colours and patterns

Lonely walk

1 comment:

  1. The lighthouse is ~13.5 johnys round btw.
    I know there are many of you that have been
    waiting for this info and I am glad to make
    it public now.
    Thank you very much you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete