Tuesday 26 April 2011

Alpes Maritimes

My recent visit to Nice and the Cote d'azur was excellent and I had the chance to snap this quick moment of some break-dancers in the main square... I added an angle of view for the dancers which makes it different to the standard... Hopefully you like it.


Unas fotos de mi reciente visita a la Costa Azul en Francia e Italia donde vi a unos break-dancers y tome la oportunidad para tomar estas fotos... Me parecieron simples asi que añadi el angulo para ver el ambiente desde la perspectiva del bailarin, espero que les agraden...


3 comments:

  1. Holding up the world? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas felicidades!!! Me encantaron todas estas nuevas fotos que agregaste a tu blog; además de que disfruté mucho tus tan exquisitas descripciones... Le dan un sentido especial! Cada día lo haces mejor!!! Estoy muy orgullosa de ti!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your photos as well, and the perspective also tells me how heavy must be the weight he gets in that position. Can I see more photos?
    Enjoy your traveling!!!!! Marina Lopez

    ReplyDelete